Pork Salad Croissants Recipe
- 1 medium tart apple, diced
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork tenderloin
- Lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add pork: toss to coat. Line each croissant bottom with a lettuce leaf. Top with about 3/4 cup pork salad. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 643 calories, 43 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 915 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.