Pork Salad Croissants Recipe
Looking for a change of pace from traditional chicken and tuna salad sandwiches? Try this rapid recipe from our Test Kitchen. It combines apple chunks, grapes, chopped walnuts and cubed pork with ginger, chutney and mayonnaise for a lunchtime lifesaver.
- 1 medium tart apple, diced
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork tenderloin
- Lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add pork: toss to coat. Line each croissant bottom with a lettuce leaf. Top with about 3/4 cup pork salad. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 643 calories, 43g fat (12g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 915mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Pork Salad Croissants
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC