- small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into
- cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, cook potatoes on high for
- 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Let meat stand for 10 minutes
- before slicing; serve with potatoes and gravy.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4-1/2 ounces cooked pork with 1/2 cup mashed potatoes and 1/4 cup gravy equals 370 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 762 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.