- cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a
- drip pan. If baking the roast, place on a rack in a shallow roasting
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium
- heat for 1-1/4 hours or bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/2 hours
- or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Cover loosely with foil and let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with salsa. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 1/4 cup salsa equals 256 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.