- combine salsa ingredients.
- Place tortillas on a griddle. Layer one-half of each tortilla with
- 1/4 cup cheese, 1 cup pork mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese; fold
- other half over filling.
- Cook over medium heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown
- and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa.
- Yield: 4 servings (3/4 cup salsa).
Nutritional Facts: 1 quesadilla with 3 tablespoons salsa equals 589 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 873 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.