- if necessary. Divide into two balls; chill while preparing filling.
- In a saucepan, cook potatoes, carrots, celery and onion in water for
- 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well. Add pork, gravy,
- rosemary if desired, salt and pepper; set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll one ball of dough to fit a 9-in. pie
- plate. Fill with meat mixture. Roll remaining pastry to fit top of
- pie. Cut slits in top crust and place over filling; seal and flute
- edges. Brush pastry with cream if desired. Bake at 375° for
- 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.