- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, cook carrots and onion in water until tender; drain. Add the pork, soup, parsley, salt, savory and garlic powder. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into 10-in. circle; place over pork mixture. Cut slits in top; flute edges. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Potpie in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p201
Reviews for Pork Pot Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review