Pork Noodle Skillet Recipe
Cooked pork roast and gravy can be found in the convenience meat section of your local grocery store.
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) ready-to-serve pork roast in gravy
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and carrots in butter for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Cut pork roast into small pieces; add pork and gravy to the skillet. Stir in the noodles, parsley and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 295 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Noodle Skillet
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC