Pork Noodle Skillet Recipe
Cooked pork roast and gravy can be found in the convenience meat section of your local grocery store.
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) ready-to-serve pork roast in gravy
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and carrots in butter for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Cut pork roast into small pieces; add pork and gravy to the skillet. Stir in the noodles, parsley and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 295 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Pork Noodle Skillet
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2015
"needs more flavor"
Reviewed May. 4, 2012
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC