Pork Noodle Skillet
Cooked pork roast and gravy can be found in the convenience meat section of your local grocery store.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) ready-to-serve pork roast in gravy
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and carrots in butter for 5
- minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Cut pork roast into small
- pieces; add pork and gravy to the skillet. Stir in the noodles,
- parsley and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 295 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.