- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) ready-to-serve pork roast in gravy
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and carrots in butter for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Cut pork roast into small pieces; add pork and gravy to the skillet. Stir in the noodles, parsley and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Noodle Skillet in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p152
Reviews for Pork Noodle Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2015
"needs more flavor"
Reviewed May. 4, 2012