Cooked pork roast and gravy can be found in the convenience meat section of your local grocery store.
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) ready-to-serve pork roast in gravy
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and carrots in butter for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Cut pork roast into small pieces; add pork and gravy to the skillet. Stir in the noodles, parsley and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Noodle Skillet in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p152
Reviews for Pork Noodle Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review