Less expensive cuts of pork become tender and tasty in this creamy, meal-in-one Pork Noodle Casserole. —Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain noodles. Stir noodles, corn, soup, salt and pepper into the pork mixture.
Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer.
Freeze option: Cool unbaked casserole; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pork Noodle Casserole in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p13
Reviews for Pork Noodle Casserole with Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review