Pork Noodle Casserole with Corn Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large skillet, cook pork and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain noodles. Stir the noodles, corn, soup, salt and pepper into the pork mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pork Noodle Casserole with Corn(9)
Sort By :
It was an OK meal. Pork a little chewy, a little blah; but not awful :)
My family enjoyed this recipe. It was simple, yet very good and very filling!
My husband and I like this alternative to putting pork chops on the stove. Very filling. I was worried that there weren't enough noodles, but it was a perfect amount.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >