Pork Noodle Casserole Recipe
Barbara Beyer of Two Rivers, Wisconsin shares this hearty pork, corn and noodle dish she learned to make from her grandmother. "We never have a family get-together without it," she notes. "It's a great addition to a buffet and makes a filling meal with the addition of warm rolls."
- 3 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), diced
- 2/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Add noodles; gently toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour or until noodles are tender, stirring every 20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Noodle Casserole in Quick Cooking May/June 1998
Reviews for Pork Noodle Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review