Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Flatten pork to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic powder.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Add the jam, vinegar and mustard to the pan. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 271 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.