- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Add the jam, vinegar and mustard to the pan. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce
"Fantastic pork recipe! My family couldn't get enough of it!"
"Sauce is VERY sweet using a full half cup of jam. Next time I'll reduce the amount of jam to less than a half cup. Otherwise, very tasty"
"We loved it! Used blackberry jam."
"What a delightful surprise! The sauce is delicious, and the recipe is so easy; I'll make it again."
"I agree that it is restaurant quality. I think you could use and kind of preserves. I used Cherry."
"The sauce is wonderful!! Love this and will make it again, just as is!"
"OMG, restaurant quality on this one!We used Blackberry Preserves and it was excellent! Try it, you won't be sorry!"
"Results are tasty and tender! Comes together quickly, too."