Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Add the jam, vinegar and mustard to the pan. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce
Sort By :
I agree that it is restaurant quality. I think you could use and kind of preserves. I used Cherry.
The sauce is wonderful!! Love this and will make it again, just as is!
OMG, restaurant quality on this one!
We used Blackberry Preserves and it was excellent! Try it, you won't be sorry!
Results are tasty and tender! Comes together quickly, too.