Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce Recipe
When I entertain, I prefer spending time with company to being holed up in the kitchen. This fast entree lets me serve a spectacular dinner with almost no hassle. —Lisa Varner, Charleston, South Carolina
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Add the jam, vinegar and mustard to the pan. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p41
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >