- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Add the jam, vinegar and mustard to the pan. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce
"Sauce is VERY sweet using a full half cup of jam. Next time I'll reduce the amount of jam to less than a half cup. Otherwise, very tasty"
"We loved it! Used blackberry jam."
"What a delightful surprise! The sauce is delicious, and the recipe is so easy; I'll make it again."
"I agree that it is restaurant quality. I think you could use and kind of preserves. I used Cherry."
"The sauce is wonderful!! Love this and will make it again, just as is!"