These crispy pork medallions are treated to a refreshing strawberry sauce that's ideal for a springtime or summer meal. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- Flatten pork to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip pork in the flour, eggs, then bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in 1/4 cup butter for 2-4 minutes on each side or until tender; remove and keep warm. Meanwhile, place strawberries in a food processor. Cover and process until pureed; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute garlic in remaining butter for 1 minute. Add the pureed strawberries, water and bouillon; heat through. Serve pork with sauce. Garnish with sliced strawberries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Medallions with Garlic-Strawberry Sauce in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p7
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Medallions with Garlic-Strawberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review