Pork Medallions with Asian Flair Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked brown rice, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in oil in batches until tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Medallions with Asian Flair
Sort By :
"Love love love this recipe!! I tweaked a few things -- like using cornstarch to thicken instead of simmering (it only made the sauce saltier and I use low-sodium soy sauce!) and using more red pepper (I like the spicy!). Making it for extended family tonight and I really think it will go over well! :)"
"I have very few recipes that ever get rated as excellent in my home, but this one got rave reviews."
"So easy and very yummy, this one is a keeper! My husband and kids loved it too! Thanks for sharing."
"Really easy to make and very tasty."