Pork Meatballs Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 slice bread, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble meat over mixture and mix well. Shape into ten 2-in. balls.
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Place meatballs in the broth. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn the meatballs; cook 15 minutes long or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pork Meatballs(3)
Sort By :
Very easy and really very very good!
Best pork meatball recipe I've tried! My go to for meatballs. Love it!
this recipe is delicious!!! the things i changed was i done 1# of ground pork and i didnt have the parsley flakes. also i made my beef broth from beef bouillon granules cuz i didnt have canned broth. we love love love it!! lol