Pork Marsala Recipe
- 4 ounces linguine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup marsala wine or beef broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil and butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Stir in the wine, tomato paste, salt and pepper until blended. Add pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Drain linguine; serve with pork mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup pork mixture with 1 cup linguine equals 562 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Marsala
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.