- shallow roasting pan.
- Combine the orange juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour half over
- roast. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Baste with remaining
- orange juice mixture. Cover and bake 1 hour longer or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand 10 minutes before
- In a saucepan, combine the sour cream, horseradish, mustard, seasoned
- salt, dill and reserved spinach. Cook over medium heat just until
- heated through (do not boil). Serve warm with pork. Yield: 10-12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 254 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.