Pork Loin with Spinach Stuffing Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless Pork Loin roast (3-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Set aside 1/2 cup spinach for sauce. In a skillet, saute onion, garlic and remaining spinach in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in bread crumbs and salt.
- Separate roast into two pieces; spoon spinach mixture onto one piece of meat. Top with second piece; tie with kitchen string. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine the orange juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour half over roast. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Baste with remaining orange juice mixture. Cover and bake 1 hour longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- In a saucepan, combine the sour cream, horseradish, mustard, seasoned salt, dill and reserved spinach. Cook over medium heat just until heated through (do not boil). Serve warm with pork. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Loin with Spinach Stuffing(4)
Sort By :
This recipe has been used for at least the last 2 Christmas dinners and going to use it again this year. Guests LOVE this recipe.
I can't count how many times I've made this recipe,my family loves it and it never fails to impress company.
By the way, the leftovers are delicious thin-sliced in sandwiches the next day!
Have served this several times to company and everyone loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >