Pork Lo Mein with Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 3 cups cooked thin spaghetti
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise. Cut each half widthwise into 1/4-in. slices; set aside. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper flakes; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with cooking spray, stir-fry pork and marinade for 4-5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add peas and red pepper; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in spaghetti and broth; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat; stir in sesame oil. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork Lo Mein with Spaghetti
Sort By :
"I love a great Oriental dish that's easy to make and this one fits the bill. The flavors blend together wonderfully. My only addition was onions, otherwise I used the recipe as written. This will definitely be added to the menu at our home."
"Delicious!I added onion, celery, broccoli and carrots."
"Light and delicious!"
"I made the recipe as written. It was a hit at our house. I definitely will make again."
"My family loved this. I didn't have everything and substituted fresh ginger with ground, pepper with half an onion, snap peas w/ frozen regular peas and it was awesome. The slight spicy really perks things up. The liquid ratio was perfect."