- onions, garlic and pepper flakes; stir-fry 1 minute longer. Add
- pork; heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse under
- cold water; drain well and set aside.
- Stir cornstarch mixture; add to pork mixture. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Divide rice noodles among
- lettuce leaves; top with pork mixture. Fold lettuce over filling.
- Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now