- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, chives, parsley, garlic and pepper. Cut a pocket in each pork chop. Fill with butter mixture; secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg and water. Place flour and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chops in flour, then in egg mixture; coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chops in oil for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Kiev
Sort By :
5 star worthy! Great recipe!
My mom recommended this recipe, and we are so glad she did - great flavor! We serve it with spaetzel and roasted green beans.
my husband thought this was the best tasting thing I'd ever made!! a little messy to make but well worth it!!