Pork Green Chili Stew Recipe
Green chilies add a little spice to this flavorful pork stew that also features corn, potatoes and tomatoes.
- 2 pounds lean boneless pork, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cans (11 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1. In a large Dutch oven, brown pork in batches in oil over medium-high heat. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until pork is tender. Yield: 8 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
1-1/4 cups: 333 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 1017mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Pork Green Chili Stew
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC