- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 4 to 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute the vegetables in 1 tablespoon of oil until crisp-tender; remove and keep warm. Heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until completely set. Add the pork, rice, soy sauce, salt, pepper and vegetables; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Pork Fried Rice
Sort By :
"This is our new favorite recipe!"
"simple and easy, the way most great meals are... great for using up leftover veggies too. i didn't use any red pepper but i threw in some frozen peas instead and it turned out great!"
"This is amazing! My picky 6 and 8 yr old love it! A quick and healthy meal in and of itself! My husband has indicated this needs to be a reguLar staple meal when we are short on time. Delicious and easy to do with ingredients we always have in stock."
"Loved this - perfect way to use up leftover porkchops that I always seem to have. And whenever we have leftover rice, I toss it in the freezer in 1 cup portions, so there's always cooked rice on hand to quickly thaw. The only thing I changed was to use only 2 eggs and only 1 Tbsp of the oil. My husband said it could have used more oil, so I might increase next time, but I thought it was fine without both tablespoons. Definitely will be a keeper and in my meal planning when I have leftover pork or chicken."
"This is the only fried rice recipe I use. Tastes great with whatever leftover meat I have on hand. Highly recommend!"