Pork Fajitas Recipe
- 1 pound boneless pork
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa and/or sour cream, optional
- Cut pork into 4-in. x 1/2-in. x 1/4-in. strips; set aside. In a bowl or resealable plastic bag, combine orange juice, vinegar, garlic, oregano, cumin, seasoned salt and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Add pork; cover or close bag and chill for 1-2 hours.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook pork with marinade, onion and green pepper in oil until pork is not longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain.
- Place about 3/4 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; top with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and sour cream if desired. Fold in sides of tortillas and serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork Fajitas(1)
Sort By :
We used humanely raised pork for this one and my husband said these were the best fajitas he had ever eaten (and he comes from a family that used to raise beef!) He liked his with a just a tiny stripe of Ranch salad dressing down the middle in lieu of the salsa and sour cream.