- marinade. Grill chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 12-14 minutes
- or until juices run clear, turning once. Thinly slice pork; set
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a broil; stir in rice. Return to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is
- tender. Cool.
- Meanwhile, for guacamole, mash avocados with lemon juice. Stir in the
- tomato, jalapeno, cilantro and onion. In a 5-qt. glass salad bowl,
- layer lettuce, beans, cheese, pork and guacamole. Spread with salsa.
- Combine rice and sour cream; spread over salsa. Garnish with olives
- and green onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.