Pork Fajita Kabobs Recipe
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into eight wedges
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 8 large fresh mushrooms
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and pepper flakes; add pork. Seal bag and toss to coat. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, green pepper, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- 2. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Place each kabob in a tortilla; remove skewers and fold tortillas in half. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 583 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 766mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 44g protein
Reviews for Pork Fajita Kabobs
"Very good dinner served with Mexican rice and refried beans."
"Quick and easy and delicious! Serve with sour cream too!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.