Pork Fajita Kabobs Recipe
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into eight wedges
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 8 large fresh mushrooms
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and pepper flakes; add pork. Seal bag and toss to coat. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, green pepper, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- 2. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Place each kabob in a tortilla; remove skewers and fold tortillas in half. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 583 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 766mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 44g protein.
Reviews for Pork Fajita Kabobs
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.