Pork Fajita Kabobs Recipe
This has become my favorite way to cook pork loin. The grilled vegetable and meat chunks, seasoned with a homemade Southwestern-style spice blend, are appropriately served in a flour tortilla. Just top with salsa and enjoy! —Bea Westphal, Slidell, Louisiana
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into eight wedges
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 8 large fresh mushrooms
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and pepper flakes; add pork. Seal bag and toss to coat. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, green pepper, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Place each kabob in a tortilla; remove skewers and fold tortillas in half. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Fajita Kabobs in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p29
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork Fajita Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2013
"Very good dinner served with Mexican rice and refried beans."
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2012
"Quick and easy and delicious! Serve with sour cream too!"