- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into eight wedges
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 8 large fresh mushrooms
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and pepper flakes; add pork. Seal bag and toss to coat. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, green pepper, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Place each kabob in a tortilla; remove skewers and fold tortillas in half. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Fajita Kabobs in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p29
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Fajita Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2013
"Very good dinner served with Mexican rice and refried beans."
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2012
"Quick and easy and delicious! Serve with sour cream too!"