Pork Diane Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), crut into 8 slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1. Lightly pound each tenderloin slice to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle surfaces with lemon-pepper. In a large skillet, cook pork in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In same skillet, stir in the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; cook until heated through, scraping up any browned bits. Pour sauce over meat; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 189 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 407mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 23g protein .
Reviews for Pork Diane
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.