- 1-1/2 pounds pork chop suey meat or boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2-1/4 cups crushed chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Season pork with pepper. In a large skillet, saute pork in oil for 5-6 minutes or until browned; drain. Add water; bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in stuffing mix.
- Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Pork Cubes 'n' Stuffing
Sort By :
"Was good for a really quick meal after work."
"This was so much faster than stuffing the pork chops and baking them! Same flavor but much easier and faster. I did not use any cheese, but did make a package of gravy to go on top."
"This was really good. I used Stove-Top Chicken stuffing and served it with garlic green beans and French bread."
"This was very good. I used 2-1/2 lb. of pork, 2 whole boxes of stuffing mix, and 2-1/2 cups of water. We really liked it."