Pork Cubes 'n' Stuffing Recipe
"This recipe is too good to keep to myself," says Heather Kirchkesner. The Yaurep Station, Pennsylvania cook created the savory specialty when she had pork and stuffing mix on hand. "My husband just raved about it," she adds.
- 1-1/2 pounds pork chop suey meat or boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2-1/4 cups crushed chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Season pork with pepper. In a large skillet, saute pork in oil for 5-6 minutes or until browned; drain. Add water; bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in stuffing mix.
- Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pork Cubes 'N' Stuffing in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p47
Reviews for Pork Cubes 'n' Stuffing(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2013
This was really good. I used Stove-Top Chicken stuffing and served it with garlic green beans and French bread.
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2010
This was very good. I used 2-1/2 lb. of pork, 2 whole boxes of stuffing mix, and 2-1/2 cups of water. We really liked it.