Pork Chops with Stuffing Recipe
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups cubed day-old bread
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine bread cubes, soup, celery, onion, garlic, egg, poultry seasoning and pepper; spread over pork chops. Bake uncovered at 350° for 45-55 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pork Chops with Stuffing
"Very good, very tasty, and very easy! My family's eyes always light up when I serve this dish."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.