Pork Chops with Stuffing Recipe
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups cubed day-old bread
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine bread cubes, soup, celery, onion, garlic, egg, poultry seasoning and pepper; spread over pork chops. Bake uncovered at 350° for 45-55 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until melted. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Chops with Stuffing
Sort By :
Very good, very tasty, and very easy! My family's eyes always light up when I serve this dish.