Pork Chops with Parmesan Sauce for Two Recipe
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops in butter over medium heat until meat juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
- 2. Combine flour and milk until smooth; stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with chops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 247 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 488mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Parmesan Sauce for Two
"Love this recipe...we make it on a regular basis and never get tired of it."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.