- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour a scant 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for sauce.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved marinade. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops with Orange Sauce for Two
Sort By :
"Very easy to make, I did not add the orange zest and let it sit for about an hour vs 8 hours still came out great. Husband LOVED it, he could not tell the pineapple juice was in it (not a fan of pineapples). Next time I plan to double the sauce though. We had it with white rice, very filling."