- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour a scant 1 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for sauce.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved marinade. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Chops with Orange Sauce
Sort By :
These chops were absolutely delicious. It is another of your recipes I will make again and again.