Pork Chops with Orange Glaze Recipe
"I came across the recipe for this glaze in a grilling manual but wasn't satisfied with it. I kept the combination of orange marmalade and lime juice and adapted the seasonings to my liking," explains Helen Faddis of Gloucester, Massachusetts. "It's also great on spareribs and chicken."
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 bone-in pork loin chop (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 small lime, thinly sliced
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, ginger, soy sauce and water until smooth. Stir in the marmalade, lime juice, oil and garlic until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir mixture for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Place the pork chops in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Spoon glaze over pork, turn to coat. Top with the lime slices. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-40 minutes or until pork juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 357 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Orange Glaze
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC