Pork Chops With Nectarine Salsa Recipe
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each and 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons apricot spreadable fruit
- 2 cups sliced peeled nectarines or peaches
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Rub over both sides of pork chops. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine salsa and spreadable fruit. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in nectarines, cilantro and oregano; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork Chops With Nectarine Salsa(2)
Sort By :
While my husband and I really enjoyed these chops, my children were less enthralled with the nectarine (or peach in our case) salsa. I really liked the change of pace flavor and it was a really quick recipe to make. Unfortunately, I probably won't be making this again.
Love the spicy and sweet flavor of these chops! The salsa is great over couscous.
More Recipe Collections
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >