- at room temperature for 1 hour; refrigerate until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the
- heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with mango
- relish. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 pork chop with 1/2 cup relish) equals 217 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 gm fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.