Pork Chops with Honey-Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides. Cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until juice run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic. Remove chops and keep warm. Add honey mixture to the skillet; cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops with Honey-Garlic Sauce(3)
Sort By :
This was nothing special and the sauce ends up a sticky mess...there's better recipes to be found
This is my husbands all time favorite. He requests it all the time. I use boneless center cut chops instead.
I made this for dinner tonight for our family of four. Instead of the bone-in pork loin chops, I cut pork loin steaks up into bite size pieces. This was excellent and my family has expressed interest in having it again real soon.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >