Pork Chops with Honey-Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and garlic; add to pan. Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops with Honey-Garlic Sauce
Sort By :
This was nothing special and the sauce ends up a sticky mess...there's better recipes to be found
This is my husbands all time favorite. He requests it all the time. I use boneless center cut chops instead.
I made this for dinner tonight for our family of four. Instead of the bone-in pork loin chops, I cut pork loin steaks up into bite size pieces. This was excellent and my family has expressed interest in having it again real soon.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >