- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons each minced fresh rosemary, sage, thyme, parsley and basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the water, herbs, oil and garlic; brush over both sides of chops. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pork Chops with Herb Pesto for Two in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Herb Pesto for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review