Pork Chops with Glaze
Rosemary adds a special touch to these beautifully glazed chops that are just right for any weeknight meal. Louise Gilbert - Quesnel, BC
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup
- into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag
- and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and
- refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat
- for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°,
- basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5
- minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop equals 246 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,