- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Glaze
Sort By :
"These were excellent. I used boneless pork chops. I forgot the basting part...can't wait to make them again with extra glaze. Yummy!"
"So easy to make, even my picky 4 year old ate some."
"These were absolutely delicious. My whole family loved them. We couldn't wait for leftovers the 2nd night!"
"This was great! Actually used this sauce on chicken breasts...wonderful. Nice change from BBQ Sauce!"
"Great recipe. Easy to make. I used my George Forman and sprayed it with cooking spray and cooked the chops for 12 minutes. Served it w/ TOH Roasted Parmesan green beans and ciabatta bread w/ dipping oil. Great combination."