- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°; brush generously with remaining marinade during the last 3 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Glaze
"I am unable to use oranges in any form can I us cranberry juice or Apple ? Noreen Gruber"
"These were excellent. I used boneless pork chops. I forgot the basting part...can't wait to make them again with extra glaze. Yummy!"
"So easy to make, even my picky 4 year old ate some."
"These were absolutely delicious. My whole family loved them. We couldn't wait for leftovers the 2nd night!"
"Great recipe. Easy to make. I used my George Forman and sprayed it with cooking spray and cooked the chops for 12 minutes. Served it w/ TOH Roasted Parmesan green beans and ciabatta bread w/ dipping oil. Great combination."