- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon apricot spreadable fruit
- 1 cup sliced peeled nectarines or peaches
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Rub over both sides of pork chops. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine salsa and spreadable fruit. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in the nectarines, cilantro and oregano; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with pork. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Fruity Nectarine Salsa
Sort By :
I have made this several times. You can use any spreadable fruit and it turns out great. Just use what you have on hand. I have a friend who does not eat pork so she made it with chicken breasts and thought it was delicious, too.