- 6 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme and oregano; rub over pork chops. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Add broth and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Remove chops and keep warm.
- Stir the cream cheese, butter and mustards into the skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Drain noodles; add to skillet and toss to coat. Serve with pork chops. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Noodles
Sort By :
This recipe was delicious!! The mustards make a unique and wonderful sauce for the noodles.