- 1 medium apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, combine first 12 ingredients. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops in butter. Stir in fruit mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Sort By :
I don?t understand the comments about the meat being bland. You eat the meat with the sauce because the sauce is flavorful. If you marinade the meat it could fight with the flavor of the sauce. I think this is a wonderful and easy recipe as is.
Tried this recipe last night. Really enjoyed it. The cranberries plumped up in the sauce. However, I think I will cut down on the amount of mustard I use. It was a little too strong of a mustard taste for our taste. Otherwise, very easy to make. Will definitely make again.
I'm not rating this recipe because I haven't tried it yet--plan to, though! I'm just replying to a comment by autiger02trey. I am thinking that an orange/chile marmalade I made, mixed with a little broth, might be a good marinade. I like orange and cranberries together. I also think the teriyake marinade sounds good!
Very easy and wonderful flavor. Will keep this recipe close by!
Not a big pork eater but, this was soso good! Even picky hubby loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >