- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (7 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 4 cups corn bread stuffing mix
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in stuffing mix. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; brown chops on both sides. Place over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Chops with Corn Bread Stuffing
Sort By :
this was really good. I am not a fan of cornbread stuffing, but this was really good.
It was wonderful! I will fix again and again.