Pork Chops with Citrus Glaze Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 orange slices
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Combine the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, soy sauce and pepper; pour over pork.
- 2. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Remove pork chops to a serving plate; keep warm. Whisk cold butter into cooking juices until melted. Serve with pork. Garnish with orange slices. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons glaze equals 366 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Citrus Glaze
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.