“I first made these for my husband after we were married, and they remain one of his favorite ways to eat pork to this day.” Amy Theis - Huron, South Dakota
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 orange slices
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Combine the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, soy sauce and pepper; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Remove pork chops to a serving plate; keep warm. Whisk cold butter into cooking juices until melted. Serve with pork. Garnish with orange slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Glazed Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p49
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Citrus Glaze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review